April 25, 2020
We are happy to welcome our team back to work and all of us are elated to resume lawn and landscape treatments!
We are as anxious to get your property serviced as we’re sure you are. We will get everyone’s treatment done as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience as we work through the spring treatment. At this point we see no reason why we won’t complete all of our applications this year.
Before we come out to your property though, we’d like to share what our protocols are to keep our team, our valued customers, and the public safe.
- We have stocked each vehicle with safety and cleaning supplies such as disinfectant, soap, hand sanitizer, masks and gloves.
- Our vehicles and office will be disinfected a beginning and end of day at a minimum.
- Our team is using staggered start times so we have a limited number of staff on site at any one time.
- Our office remains closed to outside traffic and deliveries.
- Our crews, as per usual, are working alone. If you have a question for us when we’re on your property, please don’t be offended if we ask you to call and discuss it on the phone while we’re there. At minimum we’ll ask you to keep a 6’ buffer.
- We are utilizing a single source for our fuel so as to not use busier stations with more traffic and possibly more exposure.
- We are converting to a paperless system as much as possible. For those who have an email on record with us, you will receive an electronic invoice as opposed to a paper invoice on your door. For those who haven’t provided an email please do so at your earliest convenience.
- Estimates can be completed over the phone or on-site but 1 on 1 contact is discouraged.
We are thankful to have such a great team and great customers. We look forward to the bright days of summer and all of the bright days ahead!